The Rollbag R785 automatic bagger is a unique, all-electric, tabletop automatic poly bagger. The R785 uses the same electronics as Rollbag’s larger floor-standing baggers, delivering a dependable, industrial quality, multi-shift packaging solution. Using an advanced control system, the R785 operates at up to 40 bags-per-minute. The R785 does not require compressed air, and it can be moved around the production environment easily and be set up anywhere with an electrical outlet. Positioning and moving the R785 is easy with its 26” wide x 18” deep footprint and light weight (just over 100 lbs). The R785 can be loaded semi-automatically by hand or using infeed devices that can interface directly with the PLC. The R785 can be cycled by pressing a footswitch, tapping the seal bar, or automatically.
- Seal flattener, with fingers automatically stretching the poly bag tight prior to sealing
- Articulating bag support, allowing heavy products to be handled more easily
- Load shelf can be adjusted to various angles, ensuring optimal set-up for bulky products
- Optional, integrated label printer applicator
- Highly effective for short-batch runs
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Rollbag R785 automatic bagger acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.