The Robopac Compacta 12 semi-automatic stretch wrapper is designed for low-to-mid-volume production. It’s designed for bundling long, narrow products such as wood molding, aluminum, and plastic extrusion, along with tubing, textiles, and carpet. Safe, simple operation includes automatic film clamping and cutting. The Compacta 12 features constant film tensioning to improve package integrity and reduce film breaks.
- Auto film clamp –reliable, dual-rod cutting system fully automates the wrapping process.
- Auto film-cutting device – automatically cuts film at end of wrap cycle, saving operator approximately 30 seconds per load.
- Pneumatic top platens – infeed and outfeed units adjust automatically, ensuring proper stabilization of the product. Run length can be adjusted manually, if needed, to compensate for products of varying heights.
- R-Connect® ready – install R-Connect remote monitoring software immediately.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Robopac Compacta 12 semi-automatic stretch wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.