The Phoenix rotary ring automatic pallet wrapper incorporates a revolutionary design that uses a unique wrapping ring concept. The Phoenix can start at the bottom of a load and finish at the top without having to return back down to the clamp fixed at the conveyor, saving you an extra 30-plus feet of stretch film while applying the same required load-retention wraps. The result: thousands of dollars in annual film savings compared to conventional wrappers.
- Allen Bradley Micrologix
- Allen Bradley Variable Frequency
- Smallest footprint in the industry
- Virtually unlimited wrapping patterns
- Traveling film clamp and film tail treatment film savings feature
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Phoenix rotary ring automatic pallet wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.