The Rennco Vertical L Bar Sealer 201 offers dependable, efficient packaging in a small footprint: just 3′ x 3.5′. Because the film travels vertically through the packager, it can easily package odd sizes and shapes in shrink-wrap or poly bags, including products such as broccoli, footballs, dog bones, etc. The Model 201 is an excellent choice for bagging small items. It interfaces easily with infeed systems and allows for significant cost savings over systems that run pre-made bags. The Model 201 is ideal for license plates, dog bones, filters, bath bombs/soap balls, silverware kits, syringes, and clamps.
- Easy-open perforator
- Horizontal discharge conveyor
- Film registration
- 1/4″ hole punch
- Jaw guards
- Pick-and-place removal system
- Pin perforator assembly
- Spare parts kit
- Spare sealing assembly
- Static eliminator
- 12″ discharge conveyor
- Trim break detection eye
- Bag release for lightweight product
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Rennco Vertical L Bar Sealer 201 acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.