The Pearson CE25 case erector forms consistently square cases reliably, at speeds of up to 25 cases per minute. With a vertical case presentation and compact footprint, the CE25 is ideal for small spaces. Advanced features such as high-visibility machine status lighting, non-contact interlocks, CAT-3 Safety Circuits, and an easily accessible grace port are standard.
- Reliable opening of knockdowns
- Consistently square cases
- Fast changeover
- Small footprint
- Reliable closing and sealing
- Highly reliable non-contact interlocks
- High-visibility machine status
- Safety redundancy with CAT 3
- Easily accessible grace port
- Convenient dual access to the machine
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Pearson CE25 case erector acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.