The AFM LX-100 shrink sleeve label and tamper evident band applicator is an economy-level labeling machine designed for middle, full body, and full body and cap applications. The LX-100 is designed for low-to-moderate production rates and is ideal for food and beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, health and beauty, consumer goods, chemical, and other manufactured goods applications.
The LX-100 is an efficient single-head mandrel-style labeling system, engineered to meet your workflow demands. Designed for single shift operation, the LX-100’s low-maintenance design allows for quick film change and maximum uptime. The compact housing is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel for strength, reduced vibration, and quiet operation. Product runs are programmed with a user-friendly touch-screen control interface HMI, featuring standard and custom menus that can be password protected for an added layer of security.
- Round cylindrical mandrel
- Cutter assembly
- Single timing screw unit
- Photo eye for registered cutting
- Label brush-down device
- Single roll unwind and tension control
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your AFM LX-100 shrink sleeve label and tamper evident band applicator acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.