The Loveshaw CF-25 case erector/former is a high-performance, industrial grade carton erector machine from Little David, designed to form and bottom-seal corrugated cases at speeds up to 15 cases per minute. The CF-25 has a compact footprint, with patented case-flow technology allowing it to maintain its versatility without taking up excessive floor space. Its improved case transfer system features an upgraded vacuum system and three vacuum cups. A chain-and-lug drive system ensures that a square case is formed, eliminating box stalling and slipping. An easy-load hopper ensures simple, efficient case loading and changeover.
- Erects and bottom seals up to 10 cpm (standard) and 15 cpm (high speed)
- Two-minute case size changeover, with no tools required
- Interlocking safety gates restrict access to moving parts
- 150-case powered hopper
- Pneumatically folds flaps
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Loveshaw CF-25 case erector/former acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.