The Loma X5C and CW3 check and detect combination system is designed to detect contaminants and reduce giveaway in food products. The system is perfect for inspecting retail-packed convenience food, ready meals in foil trays, and small, end-of-line packaged goods up to 280 mm wide x 110 mm high. Consisting of both LOMA’s X5c X-ray Inspection and CW3 check-weighing capabilities, the system uses linked color touch screens, complete with icon-driven menus for easy operation with integrated machine communication and safe product transfer.
LOMA’s combination systems provide a single point-of-contact for spares, service, and general enquiries, saving you valuable time while providing no compromise on build quality and standards. Using a combination system can save around 25% of valuable foot space within the production line. Combination system eases acquisition, installation, and support of a robust CCP, designed to improve quality of production output simplifying the process.
- Lead-free construction
- Can check product integrity, including counting and missing items
- Manufactured with LOMA’s “Designed to Survive” philosophy
- Available with multiple reject options
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Loma X5C and CW3 check and detect combination system acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.