The Climax Packaging Machinery DP 4 drop packer is the most heavy duty drop packer in the industry. This robust, affordable, easy-to-operate drop packer is built for 24/7 operation. Includes our adjustable stainless steel lane guides for packing up to three lanes wide. The width between each lane guide is established by a system of quick-adjust lane spacers that are hung across the three lane guide support crowns. The width is determined by the bottle diameter, and the number of change parts are determined once engineering samples are received.
- Easy tool-less changeover
- Up to 25 cycles-per-minute
- Tandem drop packer option available (up to 40 cycles per minute)
- Side-to-side oscillator with pattern-forming guides to help facilitate movement of the round bottles into proper lanes
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Climax Packaging Machinery DP 4 drop packer acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.