The Lazar Inline Capper Model LC40 is a heavy duty, fully automatic in-line capper specifically designed to accommodate various cap sizes, and sort and tighten caps on containers to a pre-determined torque. It is also suitable to torque hand-placed caps, spray pumps, finger pumps, and trigger sprayers. The LC40 is capable of applying up to 400 caps per minute ranging in size from 10 mm to 89 mm. Speed is ultimately determined by the container and cap size. Container size can be up to 1.5 gallons. While most containers require only one set of gripper belts, installation of an additional second set of belts is optional.
- Maximum speed: 400 cpm (depending on cap/bottle)
- Cap size: 10 mm to 70 mm, 89 mm (special)
- Container size: up to 1.5 gallon
- Electrical specifications: 115/240/460 VAC
- Machine dimensions: 48” w x 47” l x 103” h
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Lazar Inline Capper Model LC40 acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.