The Lantech S-300XT stretch wrapper is equipped with a fully protected mechanical cut and clamp, to automatically attach and cut the film. It improves productivity by keeping the operator on the forklift and enhances portability by eliminating the need to install a ceiling-mounted lanyard. Each unit can handle up to three machines.
The S-300-XT’s Click-n-Go® remote control meets the latest safety requirements outlined by the National Electrical Code. Using infrared technology and a two-step activation process, the Click-n-Go is immune to accidental activation from stray radio frequencies.
- Extended wrap height from 2032 mm (80″) mast to a 2794 mm (110″) mast
- 220 V – 50/60 Hertz 15 AMP
- Cold environment friendly – temperatures from -1° C to -18° C (31° F to 0° F)
- Operates in corrosive environments with exposure to agents such as salt and fertilizer
- Wrap arm speed 1-15 RPM
- Click-n-Go remote control – start or stop the machine from the forklift or other location (remote can be used for multiple machines)
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Lantech S-300XT stretch wrapper acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.