The intermediate-level EASTEY Performance Series shrink tunnels have proven reliable again and again, providing all the quality features found in much higher-priced machines. The Performance Series shrink tunnels are designed and built to provide the performance features needed for positive shrinking a wide variety of films, including polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC.
The Performance Series shrink tunnels are expertly welded on 12 gauge steel frames and designed to produce superior shrinking on virtually any package. Variable four-direction air flow, variable air velocity, and delayed cool down are just some of the features that provide the durability you’ve come to rely on from EASTEY. Find out for yourself why EASTEY has been a leader in the shrink packaging industry for more than 25 years.
- Live roller or stainless steel mesh belt conveyors; optional “dead” roller conveyor for polyethylene
- Sealed bearings (not bushings) on drive and idler shafts
- Adjustable digital solid state temperature control for a variety of films
- Four-directional air flow provides positive shrinking
- Variable air flow and air velocity for a variety of products and applications
- Bottom air flow adjustment – full on, half on, full off on ET2010
- Large ducting for more air volume inside tunnel
- Plugs available for patterned air flow
- Delayed cool down and over temperature protection
- Fold down electrical control panel for easy maintenance
- Up to 67 feet per minute conveyor speed
- Heavy-duty casters for transportation within plant
- Leveling legs provide sturdy base once in place
- Custom two part epoxy finish resists scratching
- Available in 220v – single or 3-phase
- Easy-to-use design requires minimal training and maintenance, delivers trouble free operation
- Made in the USA
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your EASTEY Performance Series shrink tunnels acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.