The F-30, F-50, and F-80 high-speed continuous motion side sealers are manufactured using advanced technology. The machine is controlled by four servo motors to ensure accuracy and speed. The infeed servo motor drives a 9.5 ft. lug infeed conveyor, bringing the product directly into the center-folded film, which allows for additional film savings. The product then goes onto the servo controlled side seal conveyor and passes through to the servo controlled take-away conveyor. The sealing function is continuous motion, which means the belts don’t stop. This allows for high speeds and avoids product slippage. The back and forth of the box motion is also controlled by a servo motor.
- Easy to change over and operate.
- Touch screen control with present memory for different jobs.
- Heavy-duty casters for easy movement.
- Rotary levers and engraved rulers facilitate main adjustments.
- Six micros perforation wheels with interchangeable pins and back up brush.
- Horizontal and vertical sensors for packaging of different products.
- Automatic waste-removal system.
- Solid Teflon coated sealing knife makes a consistent, long-lasting seal.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your F-30, F-50, or F-80 high-speed, continuous motion side sealer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.