The All-Fill Wrap Series of labelers is designed to apply pressure-sensitive labels to rigid and round containers, and square bottles with rounded edges. All-Fill labeling equipment comes with a variety of options, including semi-automatic and automatic machines, featuring touch panel controls for fast, easy changeovers. There are also economical wrap labelers designed for limited volume production lines or start-up operations. An open-frame, fully adjustable design reduces the need for change parts.
All-Fill wrap labeling systems are designed with ease of operation in mind. All adjustments to the label and label placement can be made on the fly, without interrupting operation. Label changeover and minor adjustments can be made without tools.
- Up to 4″ standard, with options available for 6″, 8″, and 10″ and custom labeling heads up to 18”
- Speed options up to 300 ppm available
- Tool-less changeover—change parts may be required to accommodate various containers
- Conveyor-based systems: 4’ wide x 6’ long; table top equipment: approximately 3’ wide x 2’ deep x 3’ tall
- Standard 12″, with options available for 16″, 18″, and 20″
- 120 V single phase, optional 220 single or 3 phase
- Stepping motor drive with color touch panel controls for ease of set-up
- 5’ long flat belt conveyor with fixed speed
- A/C drive motor
- Scaled head post for easy applicator height adjustment
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your All-Fill Wrap Series labeler acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.