The A-B-C Model 72A low level palletizer offers top reliability and flexibility, with efficient floor-level operation for reduced operating costs. The Model 72A handles cases, trays, display packs and totes and includes features for ultra-smooth product transfer and perfect load positioning, delivering square pallet loads for efficient transport. With its one-touch control and rapid product changeover, this machine is an industry-leading palletizing solution.
While this palletizer operates at floor level, it accepts cases from any level, providing the benefits of low-level operation with low, medium, or high level case feed. The clean, open construction and floor-level access points of this palletizer simplify routine maintenance. On-floor operation allows personnel to monitor palletizer operation while performing other tasks.
- Rugged machine construction for long-term reliability
- Floor level palletizing with low, medium, or high level product feed
- Energy efficient operation
- Open design for high visibility with full machine guarding
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your A-B-C Model 72A low level palletizer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.