The XR75 DualX X-Ray system can detect contaminants as small as 0.4 mm and significantly improves detection of low-density or soft contaminants, such as bones in poultry and products with overlapping pieces in a pack or bag, such as fries, frozen vegetables, and chicken nuggets, along with other food products.
The DualX X-ray system analyzes two X-ray signals, both high and low energy, for a higher detection rate of low-density items, along with foreign materials not previously detectable by standard X-ray systems. DualX analyzes differences between organic and inorganic items to effectively detect contaminants such as stone, glass, rubber, metal, and even poultry bones. The DualX takes QC and HACCP programs well beyond metal detection by eliminating of other dangerous foreign material in high-speed production environments.
- Anritsu HD dual energy imaging
- Improved bone detection
- Excellent detection of small metals, including wire
- Auto-learn wizard
- Remote support capable
- Reject logs and image storage
- USB, Ethernet included – Ethernet/IP (option)
- Maintenance logs and diagnostics with onscreen troubleshooting guides
- Removable curtains, tool-less belt removal, full mirror polish tunnel
- Enhanced AMI sanitary upgrades (option)
- Quicca3 capable
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your XR75 DualX X-ray system acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.