The XP650 ALX
in-line infeed automatic overlap shrink wrapper offers a variety of advantages
compared to other packaging systems, including use of a single film reel
compared to the sealing bar system. The XP650 is also suitable for centering
printed film, enabling significantly increased output. The XP series is
especially suitable for packing glass and PET bottles, cans, boxes, trays,
jars, etc. in film only, pad plus film, or tray plus film. The XP Series can
achieve productivity of up to 25 packs per minute.
The XP650 is suitable for market sectors including beverages (milk, water, soft drinks, beer, wine, etc.), preserved foods (tomatoes, pickle, sauces, etc.), edible oils, flour-granules, sugar, poultry farming (egg trays), printing, stationery, computer, household products, aerosols, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, electronics, plastics, wood, paper, shampoo/detergents, mechanical components, lubricants, cases and boxes, shelving, logistic, and co-packers.
- Automatic overlap shrink wrapper with in-line infeed conveyor
- Sliding protection doors with deceleration device
- Automatic pack collation
- Product infeed oriented with electromechanical oscillating sorter
- Working modality: film only or film plus tray
- Double-chamber tunnel
- In-line infeed conveyor with adjustable speed controlled by inverter
- Available with left or right operator side
- Multi-row infeed
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your XP650 ALX in-line infeed automatic overlap shrink wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.