The TORR Model 150 high-production fully automatic bag and pouch filler is designed for high volume 24/7 production. The bags are separated from the web before filling. The filler can be integrated with TORR automatic bag into box loading systems for packs from 1.5 to 20-liter capacity.
The 150 filler is constructed of stainless steel and engineered plastics for long life and sanitary clean-up. Tooling is available for all caps and bags on the market. The optional fully enclosed fill head is pressurized with nitrogen, virtually eliminating O2 contamination of liquids.
- Fills bags from 1.5 to 20 Liters.
- Optional fill head shrouds with nitrogen for low dissolved oxygen fills.
- Easy to use 10” touchscreen operator interface.
- Optional pressurized product balance tank for accurate fills.
- Optional powered conveyor moves boxes automatically to bag into box loader.
- Electric and pneumatic panels are easily accessible and fully sealed.
- Optional C1 D2 explosion proof rating.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your TORR Model 150 high-production fully automatic bag and pouch filler acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.