The Texwrap ISS Series intermittent motion side sealers are Texwrap’s offerings for applications requiring product wrapping at moderate speeds, where product length or height exceeds the capacity of an L-sealer. The ISS series machines are flexible enough to wrap anything from a deck of cards to a bundle of wood flooring. With film/conveyor speed of 100 feet per minute, the ISS is useful in a variety of applications.
Flexibility and ease-of-use are hallmarks of the ISS Series design. With standard autospacing control, horizontal and vertical photo eyes, and the ability to precisely vary conveyor speeds to relax the film between products, the ISS Series can accommodate randomly fed or choke-spaced products and separate them accurately, for reliable, consistent packages and efficient film usage.
- Patented Texwrap Versa Seal (TVS) technology
- Standard auto-spacing control using vertical and horizontal photo eyes
- Horizontal and vertical photo eye controlled cross seal to provide automatic adjustment for bag length
- Variable speed control with belt speed of 100 feet per minute
- Automatic auto-space tuning feature adjusts machine to match upstream production
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Texwrap ISS Series intermittent motion side sealer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.