The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger is Advanced Poly-Packaging’s top-of-the-line bagger. The T-1000 is designed for long or short runs and can cycle more than 100 bags per minute, faster than any operator could feed manually.
This quality bagger uses Advanced Poly-Bags on rolls, with sizes ranging from 2″ x 3″ to 14″ x 30″ and thicknesses from 1 ml to 5 ml. The T-1000 “Wide” uses bag sizes from 4″ x 6″ to 18″ x 36″. It’s designed with a small footprint and equipped with rugged casters, for easy movement to various production cells throughout your plant. It’s crafted from the highest quality components and materials to withstand the most rigorous manufacturing environments.
The T-1000 is fast enough to keep up with automatic infeed equipment, including vibratory bowl counters, scales, and infeed conveyors. It’s designed to run inline with punch/stamp presses, injection-molding machines, blister machines, and other continuous-feed manufacturing equipment for inline bagging.
The T-1000 is designed to work with wide-ranging applications and can be customized to suit your needs. A user-friendly touch-screen interface panel is programmable for up to 30 settings and lets you change settings on the fly, turn on counters and other options, and control machine speed and auxiliary equipment. The operator panel can be positioned easily with a long-arm extension and ball-joint mounting bracket.
- Patented PTFE shield moves PTFE anti-stick sealing sheet away from the heater bar, except when sealing, for extended sheet life—up to 10 times that of standard sealers
- Anti-jam device detects obstructions in the seal area, automatically reverses the pressure bar, and stops the cycle operation
- Technical-assistance screens provide access to INPUT/OUTPUT IO without removing covers
- Pop-up troubleshooting screens indicate operation messages and fault conditions
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your T-1000 Advance Poly-Bagger acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.