production rates. Both cam driven automatic bagging machines are robust in design and built to last the rigors of today’s production environments. The Swifty Bagger includes a very accessible bag magazine for convenient pouch loading, automatic zipper opening device, bag shaker at the fill station for product leveling, and integrated exit conveyor. Swifty Baggers are ideal for filling pouch types including stand up (SUP, SURP, DOY), pillow, gusseted, quad, and carry handle.
- Swifty 3600 pre-made stand-up pouch filling machine for speeds of up to 45 pre-made bags per minute.
- Swifty 1200 pre-made stand-up pouch filling machine for larger bag-size requirements, up to 30 pre-made bags per minute.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Swifty Bagger 3600 or 1200 pouch filling machine acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.