The StanTech Spider tray former uses hot melt or mechanically tucked tabs. Designs vary from open trays, trays with hinged lids, and fold-over tops with cutouts to hold product. Custom tray designs with perforations allow lidded trays to transform into shelf-ready packaging. Larger trays with lids can also have supporting columns in the middle. Trays are suitable for packing boxes, bags, cups, containers, and more. The Spider can run B, C, and thin E flute board types.
- Non-corrosive version available
- Self-adjustability via servo motors
- Custom tray style (open tray, hinged lid, closed tray)
- Remote troubleshooting
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your StanTech Spider tray former acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.