Spee-Dee’s PLC-based checkweighers check and verify product weight at high speeds, helping the food, pharmaceutical, and nutraceutical industries reduce costly product loss by ensuring accurate weights. SpeeDee checkweighers use electro magnetic force restoration weighing technology to guarantee precise, reliable measurement that’s 10 times more accurate than conventional strain gauge load cells.
These high-speed checkweighers integrate easily into existing packaging lines or with Spee-Dee auger, cup, and rotary fillers, and they can also be used as stand-alone units. A unique three-leg design and integrated electrical controls incorporated into the frame create a small footprint that fits easily into production lines and simplifies set-up and balance.
- Non-proprietary, PLC-based controls for easy calibration and communication with other systems
- Simple, one-minute calibration on site without a Spee-Dee technician by following on-screen prompts
- Open system provides easy access to data, which can be downloaded via Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP/IP, USB, and other methods
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Spee-Dee checkweigher acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.