The Phoenix PLP-2100 low-profile stretch wrapper is designed for use with pallet jacks and is an excellent choice for warehouse environments. The PLP-2100 provides consistent, repeatable stretch-wrapping performance and is extremely operator friendly. One-touch operator start and simple film-roll changing make it easy to use for all employees. The PLP-2100 wraps even the toughest loads with very little stretch film. Fast, reliable, and built to last, the PLP-2100 is safe to use and is covered by a full five-year, full-coverage warranty.
- Easy-to-use panel with operator-friendly switches and knobs
- Three pre-programmable wrap cycles for different load types
- Variable-speed control to match load stability
- Reduces film costs with 245% pre-stretch (10” off the roll = 34” on load)
- Phoenix “Clearview” door lets operator view carriage operating
- Dual-stage door lock with electrical interlock for operator safety
- Pull-through film loading takes just seconds
- Chain drive pre-stretch for rugged construction
- Steel construction withstands forklift collisions
- Heavy-gauge turntable for heavy loads
- Two-part epoxy paint resists wear
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Phoenix PLP-2100 low-profile stretch wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.