The Ossid ReeForm series of thermopackaging machines offer wide-ranging machines to meet customer requirements. The series includes entry-level to high-performance machines for processing flexible and rigid film with various thicknesses for several film widths, forming depths, and cut-off lengths.
The machines’ frame and sheeting are all stainless steel for easy sanitation in wash-down environments. The easy-open frame enables access to all parts of the machine for checking, adjusting, and repairs. ReeForm solutions can minimize downtime while maximizing productivity and output, and a variety of options can be added to fulfill any packaging demand.
- Stainless-steel construction
- Remote access
- Production reporting
- SMC pneumatics
- IP 65 sanitation rating
- Vacuum skin pack capable (VSP)
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP)
- Complete range of equipment to best fit your application
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Ossid ReeForm Series Thermopackaging Machine acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.