The Orion Flex LPA low profile stretch wrapper is the perfect blend of dependability and flexibility. The Flex LPA offers an automatic wrap cycle for operator efficiency and a full surround deck to protect the turntable.
The Flex LPA eliminates the need for the operator to attach and cut the stretch film. Simply place the pallet load on the machine and pull a lanyard switch while backing away. The machine performs the entire wrap cycle automatically, without the need for the operator to tie the film tail to the load at the beginning of the cycle and detach it at the end. This greatly impacts the efficiency of your stretch packaging operation by freeing the operator to work on other tasks while the machine is wrapping.
- Automatic wrap cycle for operator efficiency
- 7” IntelleVue color, HD touch screen HMI
- 15 RPM variable speed with “soft start”
- 5000lb. maximum load weight capacity
- Film saving 260% powered film pre-stretch
- Automatic force to load for even film tension
- AC/VFD motors to reduce maintenance
- Forklift portable from front or rear
- Structural steel frame for durability
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Orion Flex LPA low profile stretch wrapper acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.