Ohlson pre-made pouch machines have become increasingly popular, given consumers’ continued focus on individually packaged servings. Pouch machines come in all shapes and sizes and are designed to fit your specific production workflow. HOFS models allow for automation at modest throughput speeds, while ROFS models allow for quicker production to keep pace with Ohlson multi-head weighers and other features as part of a fully automated system.
- Stainless steel construction
- Centralized adjustments for gripper width
- User-friendly color touch pad
- Bag magazine
- Bag opening blade with full opening detector
- Bag deflator
- Discharge conveyor
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Ohlson pre-made pouch machine acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.