The Multivac T600 tray sealer is a compact automatic tray sealer that can be integrated into packaging lines. With a variety of die sizes and rapid product change capability, the T600 is the ideal packaging solution for a variety of standard applications in the medium output range.
The T600 is suitable for industrial use, packaging foodstuffs, medical and pharmaceutical products, and industrial and consumer goods. It seals trays made from various materials, such as plastic, aluminum, cardboard, and foamed materials, as well as a variety of cover films. The T600 enables fast, efficient pack output with gentle tray handling and is suitable for the manufacture of packaging with MAP and EMAP packs, and vacuum skin packs.
- Register mark control
- Die changing trolley
- Service station / shelving system
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Multivac T600 tray sealer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.