The Matrix Mercury vertical form fill seal machine is a high-speed machine designed with longevity in mind. The Mercury is a reliable, durable, system, with cycle speeds of up to 140 BPM and many available options, delivering a dramatic difference in manufacturing and production. The Mercury is typically the most profitable machine for Matrix customers, with standard features including stainless steel frame, automatic film tracking, a registered film sensor, and much more.
- Modular design
- NEMA 4X electrical enclosure with stainless steel adjustable mounting feet
- Danaher microstepping motors for film pull and jaw motion control
- “SmartJaw” ST horizontal sealing technology
- Small footprint
- Bag width from 2″ to 11″ (51 mm to 280 mm)
- Bag length from 3″ to 15″ (76 mm to 381 mm) on a single pull
- High-speed stepper electric “SmartJaw” ST horizontal sealing system
- Self-centering film drive down system
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC control system
- 7″ color touchscreen
- Bilingual operator interface (English/Spanish)
- Four zone temperature control within PLC
- Short travel, angled incline film unwind system
- Tool-free, quick-change core chucks
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Matrix Mercury vertical form fill seal machine acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.