The Lantech Q-300 Stretch Wrapper helps eliminate waste from ineffective stretch wrapping. Proper stretch wrapping helps ensure that loads don’t fail during shipment, damaging products and your brand.
- Extended wrap height increases your loads’ wrap heights with a 110″ mast instead of an 80″ mast.
- Operates in temperatures as low as -1° C to -18° C (31° F to 0° F).
- Withstands corrosive environments, e.g., salt and fertilizers.
- Auto Film Cut-off™ automatically cuts film at the end of the wrap cycle, decreasing labor by approximately 30 seconds per load.
- Pallet Grip® locks load to pallet, reducing the risk of damage during shipment.
- NEMA 12 Enclosure keeps moisture, dust, and dirt away from electrical components.
- Integrated EZ Weigh™ scale weighs and wraps loads in one step.
- An oversized turntable (72″ or 96″) increases the maximum load length and width.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Lantech Q-300 Stretch Wrapper acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.