Square cases are essential to protecting products. Lantech case erectors can help you ensure cases that are square and strong and provide years of rugged service.
Choose the right model
Lantech has a variety of case erector models, all quality designed and built to withstand years of heavy use. Here’s a comparison table of their various models of case erectors. Click the individual model links for detailed descriptions of each model.
NEW CI-2000 – 20 cases per minute with speed option. Tape or hotmelt.
NEW CI-1000 – 25 cases per minute with speed option. Tape or hotmelt.
C-2000 – 25 cases per minute with speed option. Tape, hotmelt, crash / auto lock.
C-1000 – 30 cases per minute with speed option. Tape, hotmelt, crash / auto lock.
C-400 – Up to 8 cases per minute. Tape.
C-300 – Up to 10 cases per minute. Tape.
ProfitPack 1 – Square cases. Automatic delivery to packing station. Case sealing.
ProfitPac 2 – Square cases. Automatic delivery to packing station. Case sealing.
The Lantech advantage
- Easy to load magazines
- Load while the machine is in operation
- Simple and fast magazine adjustments
Click here for detailed information on the advantages of Lantech case erectors.
Purchase or Lease?
Once you’ve selected the Lantech case erector model that best suits your needs, you’ll need to consider your best options for paying for it.
Leasing is a great option that can help you:
- Maximize your ROI. Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread cost over time with affordable fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Tax benefits – Equipment leases qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- We’re the only finance company in the country specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded over $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started!
Download and print our one-page credit application.
E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us anytime at 888-692-6722.