The Kirk Rudy KR555 Label Master is designed and built for production labeling environments. Kirk-Rudy’s latest generation labeling system uses the popular KR519 base, with extruded aluminum T-slot rails, allowing the label head to move freely across the table for a wide variety of product positioning.
Like all Kirk-Rudy equipment, the modular design of the KR555 allows for easy integration into existing production lines and custom configurations. Available options include a wide variety of feeders, servo drive motor for highly accurate placement and control, wide label kits (5”, 6”, and 8”), heavy unwind kit for roll magnets, multiple label heads per unit, and “ping-pong” configuration for multiple heads.
- Heavy-duty construction for production environments
- Labels up to 30,000 pieces per hour
- Holds high-capacity label rolls (up to 18” in diameter)
- Integrates easily into production lines
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Kirk Rudy KR555 Label Master acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.