The Hamrick 300 “E” Drop Packer features a self-aligning stainless steel case guide top plate on the case lift. It also has a closed-cell neoprene shock pad on the case lift to reduce drop impact and vertically mounted pneumatic case lift with up to 12” adjustable lift height. A pneumatic container agitator assembly enables consistent lane accumulation and prevents lane jams.
- Stainless steel lane guides
- Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC
- Simple operator controls
- Dual pneumatic case brakes for on-demand case indexing
- Easy-access, quick changeover capability
- Safety interlocked Lexan guarding
- Steel-It corrosion resistant paint
- One packing head included in base price
- Two instruction/part manuals
- One year warranty
- 100% money back guarantee
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Hamrick 300 “E” Drop Packer acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!