The Deitz NB1 neck bander applies plastic shrink bands and sleeve labels on bottles, vials, jars, tins, cans, and other round and tapered containers. It delivers reliable performance in food, beverage, cosmetic, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and other packaging lines, with little or no maintenance. The NB1 has been called the most reliable part of the packaging process and the easiest to use of any available neck-banding machine.
The NB1’s precision engineered, tamper-evident shrink-band applicator applies bands automatically at full speed, without slowing down or stopping each bottle as other machines do. The NB1’s design includes a built-in bottle-spacing wheel with speed control to create exactly the right amount of space between each bottle; set the precise rate of entry into the banding mechanism; and ensure that each bottle exits at a steady rate with uniform spacing.
The NB1 neck bander is designed for easy operation and roll stock loading, to get running in seconds. It features easy production monitoring to ensure proper band application and fast roll stock changeover. The tamper-evident band applicator mechanism is easy to access without tools and remains visible at all times behind a clear-plastic safety door. Opening the safety door automatically stops the machine. Setup and operation are programmed using a PLC with a simple, menu-driven control panel.
- Suits banding materials from 25–123 mm wide and up to 10 inches long
- Fits 14–76 mm diameter bottle caps
- Works with all heat-shrinkable, tamper-evident banding materials
- Works with partial and full-body sleeve labels
- Ideal for contract packagers
- Neck bander seals up to 100 bottles per minute
- Designed to comply with FDA and GMP rules
- Compact, fits over any conveyor or with companion conveyor
- Stainless steel in bottle contact areas with anodized aluminum frame
- Print registration for labels and logos optional
- Companion heat tunnel available
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Deitz NB1 neck bander acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.