The BestPack CSF fully automatic random carton sealer provides the best fully automatic sealing technology at an affordable price. The CSF uses one servo motor on the folding section, providing precision and accuracy for carton-sealing repeatability. It incorporates BestPack’s exclusive 2″ or 3″ pop-out pressure-sensitive high-speed tape heads with a patented tab adjustment. All BestPack units are available in standard baked enamel finish or food-grade 304 stainless steel for 21 CFR 110 compliance.
- Floating sealing section
- Random upper side compression rollers
- Interlock safety gates
- Interchangeable tape heads
- Exclusive pop-out pressure sensitive high-speed tape head
- Heavy duty casters
- Upstream and downstream interlock
- U.L. approved electrical parts
- Low-tape, no tape on carton, no cut sensors and alarm
- Heavy-duty frame
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your BestPack CSF fully automatic random carton sealer acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.