The BEL 507 semi-automatic case erector is a semi-automatic tilting case erector and pack station designed to replace manual case packing. The BEL 507 is designed specifically for applications with taller products and cases where it’s difficult for the operator to pack the product when the case is oriented upright. When combined with a BEL case sealer, the 507 allows one operator to form, pack, and seal corrugated cases with a single system.
The BEL 507’s tilting capabilities provide superior ergonomics for the operator, making it a safer choice for awkward packing situations. The BEL 507 achieves higher throughput, with the machine returning to the default tilted packing position as soon as the case exits the machine. It’s especially useful for products that are fragile, tip over easily, and have unique dimensions. The BEL 507 has three safety switches to ensure that the tilting function can activate only when there’s a case inside the machine.
- Ergonomic tilting function
- Quick two-handed packing
- Compact design
- Safe operation
- Quick changeover
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your BEL 507 semi-automatic case erector acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.