The Autobag AB 255 OneStep bagger provides flexible solutions for dynamic packaging environments, including mail-order fulfillment, short production run, and build-on-demand operations. By positioning the PI 412c imprinter directly over the next bag to be loaded, the AB 255 OneStep prints and indexes in a single-step, virtually eliminating bag waste and product queuing.
The AB 255 OneStep operates at up to 30 bags per minute, printing high-resolution text, graphics, and bar codes at up to 12 inches per second. It’s ideal for packaging medium-to-large products, with bag sizes up to 16 inches wide and 27 inches long. Onboard diagnostics and modular replace-and-repair components ensure maximum uptime.
Next-bag-out technology ensures accuracy and efficiency in packaging applications requiring frequent product and label changeovers. The AB 255 OneStep can be used in the standard print-and-pack configuration or integrated with a variety of productivity options, including laptop computers, bar-code scanners, and stand-alone keyboards.
Combined with genuine Autobag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll, the AB 255 OneStep automatic packaging system can help streamline your shipping fulfillment and/or short-run applications.
- Prints directly on bag, eliminating separate labeling operation
- Integrated thermal printer prints next bag out
- Compatible with multiple materials for broad applications
- Integrates with shipping and customer databases for 1:1 order fulfillment packing and shipping
- Operator-friendly AutoTouch control screen for easy job set-up and recall
- Tilt-back printer head for easy maintenance
- Can tie in to a range of Autobag and third-party infeed equipment, such as scales and counters
- On-board diagnostics and modular components for maximum uptime
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Autobag AB 255 OneStep bagger acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.