The Arpac Performance-Series™ PC-2000 intermittent motion wraparound case packer is capable of reaching speeds of up to 20 cases/trays per minute. The PC-2000 uses up to 20% less corrugated material compared to regular slotted cases, resulting in significant material savings. This rugged machine reduces labor, increases productivity, lowers packaging costs, and integrates easily into new or existing packaging lines. The Performance-Series works well with many tapes of packages. The system collates the products, loads the corrugated cases or trays, and closes them with hot-melt glue.
- Speeds of up to 20 cases/trays per minute
- Works well with metal and paper cans, glass jars, glass bottles, plastic jars, and plastic bottles
- Provides tight packages, minimizing the need for partitions while protecting glass containers from damage
- Options allow for automatic insertion of partitions/dividers for the ultimate in product protection
- Adjusts easily to various product sizes, speeds, and product patterns
- Runs trays and wraparound cases
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Arpac Performance-Series PC-2000 intermittent motion wraparound case packer acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.