The Ampak Thrifty Pack skin packaging system TP1824A is a durable, versatile, reliable, low-maintenance, easy-to-use skin packaging system. The TP1824A features relay logic controls, variable speed vacuum turbine system, and instant-on Spiral heating elements. It comes equipped with an electro-pulse film cutoff, 440-480 V transformer, 2’ bolt-on infeed/outfeed table (TP), 6’ infeed/outfeed freestanding table, special size frame insert and platen, and spare parts kit.
- Relay logic controls
- Adjustable pre-heat, heat, and cool package time functions
- Stationary oven with safety guard
- Patented spiral instant-on heating elements
- Adjustable oven height
- Variable speed turbine vacuum system
- Pneumatic film frame drive
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Ampak Thrifty Pack skin packaging system TP1824A acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.