This Equipment Acquisition Center provides multiple ways to show immediate cost savings and a reduced payback period.
It generates a detailed analysis that factors in projected labor/material savings, downtime costs, maintenance costs, and/or increased throughput.
The following key financial indicators are included:
- Payback Period: How long it takes for the equipment to pay for itself.
- Return on Investment (ROI): Financing can maximize your ROI by freeing up working capital that can be reinvested to generate additional returns.
- Tax Savings: Section 179 provides tax savings incentives for buying equipment.
- The Cost of Doing Nothing: Waiting can be expensive. Waiting too long to acquire a machine can mean missing out on savings greater than the cost of the equipment.
How to instantly generate an analysis:
- Type in the pre-tax Equipment Cost ($7,000 minimum).
- Click inside the Cost Justification box to select a type of savings/revenue from the dropdown menu.
- Type in/select the applicable amount of revenue/savings.
(You can select up to 4 types of savings/revenue to include in the analysis.)
- Click Generate Analysis for an instant pdf you can download or print.
Optional: Personalize the analysis for presentation purposes by filling in fields in the Personalize box.