30 semi-automatic tray sealer is designed specifically for modified atmosphere
and vacuum skin packaging in preformed trays or on cardboard supports for
portioned food-stuffs. A mobile stand on wheels is available with two vacuum
pump power levels: 40 or 60 cbm.
Automatic film waste rewinding and photo-cell for printed film makes the machine a complete packaging solution. The Reetray 30 delivers high performance and reliability in medium or high production applications. It’s ideal for medium-sized operations and also for larger companies, for use in new products marketing testing applications, for example.
User-friendly HMI controller supports different programs for:
- Vacuum and gas processing
- Inert gas over-pressure
- Multi-cycle vacuum and gas
- Vacuum skin processing
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Reetray 30 semi-automatic tray sealer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.