EndFlex Poplok tray former machines for display trays and shippers are engineered to automatically form die-cut trays at rates up to 1200 per hour. The PopLok is commonly used for two applications: shippers and mailers. It’s ideal for e-commerce and home delivery, forming die-cut blanks into finished, lidded trays that are convenient for mailing, greatly reducing manual labor. The PopLok can produce a wide variety of display trays, from flat-bottom trays for containers to sophisticated five-tuck trays with back display walls and inserts.
- Forms up to 1200 die-cut trays per hour
- Ideal for shippers and mailers
- Reduces manual labor
- Produces a wide variety of trays
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your EndFlex Poplok tray former acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.