The HP-SWA A-ARM high-profile automatic pallet wrapper is a unique, patented, fully automatic stretch wrapper that can be operated from a forklift via wireless remote. This eliminates the need for the operator to continually get off the lift to attach and cut the film, saving on labor costs and helping improve safety. The HP-SWA A-ARM’s advanced features include a new Super Rapid Thread II ™ 20″ capacity pre-stretch film carriage, and a special film threading device that uniquely orients the sticky side of the film against the pre-stretch rollers and the inside of the load.
- Loadloc™ carriage with patented tension roller
- 1/2 HP AC variable-speed motor
- Fully electronic dynamic dancer corner compensation
- 33–313% fixed stretch capability
- Variable pre-stretch ratio using easy sprocket change
- Carriage descent obstruction safety shut-off device
- Safety door with auto power cut-off switch
- Side-mounted film carriage for operator convenience and safety
- Superior film-to-roller contact area
- Lifetime warranty on pre-stretch rollers
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Cousins HP-SWA A-ARM high-profile automatic pallet wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.