The Arpac Brand robotic palletizer automatically stacks and wraps pallets to exact specifications. It consists of a multi-axis robot, end-of-arm tool, automatic stretch wrapper, pallet dispenser, and conveyance system, all within a space-efficient footprint. Palletizer cells range from a one-line in/one-line out configuration to a four-line in/four-line out configuration to match your application needs.
End-of-arm tools (grippers) are matched to the application and range, from simple suction cups and vacuum plates to fork-and-bag style tools. Custom tool designs are also available to accommodate virtually any product. The system can accommodate cases, trays, bundles, and bags. Speeds vary by application, with rates up to 60 pieces per minute.
An automatic pallet dispenser supplies pallets as needed and can be reloaded while the system is running to maximize efficiency. Slip sheets and tier sheets can also be placed as needed. After the load is complete, it is transferred to a fully automatic stretch wrapping station, allowing the robot to begin building the next pallet immediately. Wrapped pallets are then discharged to a staging conveyor for pick-up.
A fully interlocked guard system is provided to stop the robot immediately if a perimeter door is opened. Robotic palletizing systems offer consistent, predictable production. They improve quality, minimize rework, and can operate 24/7.
- Accommodates products up to approximately 100 lbs.
- Dedicated robot controller
- Variety of gripper options for all types of packages
- 10’ infeed conveyor with pneumatic product separation
- Automatic pallet dispenser, with 10 pallet magazine and drag-chain discharge conveyor
- 60” pallet build station conveyor
- Integrated conveyorized turntable stretch wrapper handles up to 45 loads/hour
- 60” pallet discharge conveyor
- Allen-Bradley® CompactLogix™ PLC
- PanelView™ Plus 1000, 10-inch color HMI
- Heavy duty construction with powder-coated finish
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Arpac Brand robotic palletizer acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.